David Fischer, Financial Expert, and CEO of Landmark Capital joins The Kevin McCullough show this week for a Money Monday with an exciting announcement! Kevin and David tell us who the winner of the 1911 Saint Gaudens Gold Coin. David explains the importance of the coin and its origins. David also gives us a market update.
Landmark Capital Announces the Winner of the 1911 Saint Gaudens Gold Coin!
Show Notes –
– August St-Gaudens was a famous Greek Sculptor from Europe who redesigned two different coins.
– Augustus had a heart attack so they renamed the coin after him.
– All of the indexes are down this week due to a lot of factors.
– David tells us why the fed is having a main effect on the markets.
– The DOW is down 4.73%, SMP is down 3.5%, NASDAQ is down .35% Gold is up 2.8, and silver is down 1.8%