David Fischer joins up with Joe Messina to discuss the latest in the Tax Bill. While overall David thinks it’s a good bill, he says it lacks addressing the issue of overspending. Paul Ryan has recently stated that will be addressed in 2018, but will this be the case? [Read more…]
David Fischer joins host Joe Messina for his regular appearance on The Real Side show to discuss the latest developments in the economy. This week, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau names a new acting Director after the former director, Richard Cordray, stepped down. Also, the bond market bubble is about to burst, and the Fed plans to raise interest rates in 2018. [Read more…]
David Fischer makes his weekly appearance on The Real Side as he discusses the GOP Tax Bill that is now headed to conference. While the bill is far from reaching President Trump’s office to be signed, it has reached the next step where the House and Senate will attempt to hash out their differences. Meanwhile, the Bond markets look to be in serious trouble as the 3rd largest sell off ever happened just last week. [Read more…]
With the New Tax Plan, Congress Wants to Remove SALT Deductions
Listen to “The Real Side – Tax Plan Looking to Remove SALT Deductions” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 17:40
– Dow is down for the 5th day in a row. David is still hesitant to say we’re in a correction.
– The Dow is down in part due to General Electric stock being down 50% this year.
– The Dow is also down due to the uncertainty surrounding the tax bill.
– The plan as it stands wants to take away the State And Local Tax Deduction or SALT for the average real estate holder in mostly blue states, but will not affect corporate tax deductions in real estate. So as a whole, the bill will make the rich, richer.
– California is moving towards a Bernie Madoff style scheme to pay off their pensions by borrowing from pensions.
– Signs are pointing to a global bond market collapse. Traders are betting on it.
David Fischer, Landmark Capital CEO and Financial Expert, visits with host Joe Messina to talk about the hotly debated tax plan & Trump’s plans to lower the trade deficit. [Read more…]
Landmark Capital CEO, David Fischer visits the Real Side Radio Show this week to discuss why home sales are down but consumer spending is up. This is unusual for these markets to be on opposite ends of the spectrum and David explains why. [Read more…]