David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital joins Steve Noble Host of Called 2 Action for another exciting episode. The Dow was down last week like a trainwreck. Now, this week it’s at the highest its ever been this year. They also discuss a potential trade war with China as they launched the Petro-Yuan, push more for selling American Treasuries.
Show Notes –
– The Dow was a little over 600 points this week. The highest this year!
– President Trump’s discussions on tariffs and a possible trade war have caused a roller coaster in the market.
– The cost of goods has a core element, that is wages, America has the highest wages compared to other countries.
– America has a 375 billion dollar trade deficit with China!
– 17 % of our trade comes from China, at number one, followed by Canada and Mexico.
– China just launched a new global currency trying to dethrone the dollar, called the Petro-Yuan.
– Within the first hour of the currency launch 10 billion dollars worth of trades, 23 thousand contracts traded.