CEO of Landmark Capital and financial expert, David Fischer joins The Kevin McCullough Show for the weekly Money Monday. It has been 500 days for President Trump in office, and David shares his thoughts on what President Trump has done for the country. Tariffs have been proven to not really suffice for the cause, with many economists agreeing and speaking out about it. 45 economists of the N.A.B.E. have said that continuing with this tariff plan will be a huge contributing factor for going into a recession.
500 days for President Trump has been compared to Ronald Regans first 500.
To listen to the full episode, click here.
Show Notes –
– Unemployment hit a historical low of 3.8%, the lowest since 1956.
– The debt of our country continues to balloon and no one is addressing the issue.
– David says disrupting the world of trade is not the best way to help our economy or our debt.
– The Volcker Rule that made banks unable to affect a market is up for revision, and many would like to lift it all together.
– A recession is coming, with more and more economists saying it will likely occur in 2020.