Money Monday is here on the Kevin McCullough Show and as always, David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital joins to give updates on what’s going on in the market. With 4th of July approaching, the New York Stock Exchange will close early and be down on the 4th, so this makes the market pretty subtle. Canada announced that they are matching the 25% tariff placement put into play by the U.S.
Retaliation comes into play with Canada matching Tariffs and implementing their own.
To listen to the full episode, click here.
Show Notes –
– China is implementing tariffs on over 300 products that come into the U.S.
– The EU is also implementing a 300 billion dollar retaliation.
– The DOW has a support level of 24,300 and it is 100 points below that now.
– A stress test was put into place after 2007 to test large agencies to see how financially sound they are.
– The Deutsche Bank failed the stress test and this could be a big deal for our economy due to U.S. affiliates.