David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital, joins Kevin McCullough for another interview discussing what is going on in this weeks market. Kevin asks David where we are right now in regards to oil prices rising – recently, it went up 3% in prices, now making it $71 a barrel. One of the reasons oil has spiked is due to it being the largest export from Iran, with them being the 5th biggest producer of oil in the world. In better news, the DOW went up a couple hundred points last week.
How is the market reacting to oil prices rising?
To listen to the full episode, click here!
Show notes –
– Oil went up 3% in one day, and it’s at a record breaking high.
– In 180 days we will be putting sanctions on Iran, according to Steve Mnuchin.
– Jamie Diamond said days ago that the economy is strong, but a recession is going to happen soon with 100% certainty
– David’s prediction has come true, and the Dollar has risen above the 93 index mark.
– DO NOT invest all of your money in one source – diversify, and make sure you are financially protected!