David Fischer, financial expert and CEO of Landmark Capital appears on the Kevin McCullough Show to give his opinion if we are in the beginning stages of a stock market correction or not.
Are We in the Beginning of a Stock Market Correction?
David appears @ 11:00
– The Dow dropped 600 points Friday and 1,000 points on Monday.
– The Market blew up last year due to Trump’s policies. It might be correcting a little bit.
– This is one of the biggest bubbles along with our debt bubble.
– February 9th will be an important date as Congress will decide to increase the debt ceiling or not.
– Jerome Powell has officially taken over as Fed chairmen.
– Janet Yellen, the outgoing chair, said that the stock market is too high.
– The Fed pulling back on their balance sheet is affecting the market correction.
For more, including details on how to access David’s new white paper on the different bubbles that are about to burst, listen to the interview.