Landmark Capital CEO and financial guru, David Fischer, visits the Kevin McCullough show to try to answer the question, is a weak dollar good for the economy? Steve Mnuchin says its good for trade while President Trump says a strong dollar is what is needed to make America great again. Which is it? Click to find out!
Is a Weak Dollar Good for the Economy?
Listen to “The Kevin McCullough Show – Is a Weak Dollar Good for the Economy?” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 38:30
– While in Davos, Steve Mnuchin said a weaker dollar is actually good for trade. At the same conference President Trump said that America needs a strong dollar.
– David thinks the dollar will continue to lose its value.
– The world isn’t sure how to react to the double messaging from the administration.
– The bond market’s bubble is showing signs of bursting and it might be soon.
– If’s not a correction of if the stock market will correct, but when. Top Wall Street CEO’s are sounding the alarm.
– Stay tuned for David’s new white paper on how to prepare for the correction.