David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital, joins The Kevin McCullough Show for their weekly Money Monday segment. President Donald Trump said the United States will not sign an agreement with other G-7 countries just a few days ago, and David shares his thoughts on how this will affect the market. The Markets have been flat despite all the negative things being said, and David explains why gold is so important to diversify your savings.
Could President Trump be looking for better negotiations on the G-7 Agreement?
To listen to the full episode, click here!
Show Notes –
– The market is completely flat and has been ignoring what has been said for the economy.
– Predictions have been made that Medicare is going to be bankrupt by 2026.
– 2020 continues to be the year that a recession will come, according to many well-respected names.
– Canada is going to be implementing major tariffs starting on July 1st.
– Many former anti-gold billionaires are now becoming pro-gold for specific reasons.