Landmark Capital’s David Fischer makes his weekly appearance on the Kevin McCullough show. This week, he talks about the North Korean Foreign Minister and his statements that President Trump declared war with North Korea.
North Korean Foreign Minister Threatens to Shoot Down US Planes
- North Korea’s Foreign Minister, Ri Yong Ho, said President Trump’s recent statements are a declaration of war and that any US plane near North Korean airspace will be shot down.
- The Dow dropped 100 points in reaction to these statements from the North Korean Foreign Minister.
- Gold increased 13.7% from the beginning of the year.
- Graham-Cassidy Healthcare Act probably won’t be passed this year. Country as a whole can’t afford national healthcare so it makes any legislation difficult to get support.
- Tax reform proposed by Congress is much different than the plan President Trump campaigned on.