David Fischer joins up with Joe Messina to discuss the latest in the Tax Bill. While overall David thinks it’s a good bill, he says it lacks addressing the issue of overspending. Paul Ryan has recently stated that will be addressed in 2018, but will this be the case?
Paul Ryan: Congress to Address Government Spending in 2018
Listen to “The Real Side – Paul Ryan Says Overspending to be Addressed in 2018” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 19:30
– Final details are being worked out on the tax bill.
– Market got spooked a little bit due to all of the things being tacked onto the bill.
– More of a hiccup than a correction.
– Will add more to our National Debt unfortunately, but hopefull job growth will correct that a little bit.
– Overspending needs to be addressed.
– Paul Ryan says government spending will be addressed in 2018.
– Listen to the entire podcast for more including Bitcoin: legit investment or ponzi scheme?