Economic expert and CEO of Landmark Capital, David Fischer, joins host Joe Messina to discuss why corporate buybacks are at a record high. They are double what they have been historically and it is only March. Also, find out even more about The Fed unwinding their balance sheet.
Corporate Buybacks Reach Record High in March
Listen to “The RealSide – Corporate Buybacks are at a Record High” on Spreaker.
– They reflect on the life and impact of Billy Graham.
– Corporations are buying back their own stock at record paces.
– 171 Billion year to date. Double more than any previous year.
– This means that the non financial sector, small investors and pensions, are not buying stocks as much as the market would make it seem and selling it back to the companies.
– Fed chairman Powell confirmed that we will have 4 interest rate hikes.
– For more including details on the Fed unwinding their balance sheet and the national debt, listen to the full interview.