Financial expert and Landmark Capital CEO, David Fischer, visits with Joe Messina to review how the global markets (stocks, bonds, precious metals, etc) performed in 2017. He also gives predictions for 2018 including his thoughts on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
How Will the Global Markets Perform in 2018?
Listen to “The RealSide – Global Markets : Year in Review and Looking Ahead” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 18:15
– He reviews 2017 and the economic performance of Trump’s presidency so far.
– We had a bull market in both stocks and precious metals.
– Because Trump removed restrictions and regulations from the Obama era, the economy performed better than expected.
– Palladium went up 55% in 2017. Used primarily in catalytic converters in automobiles.
– Supply is low, demand is high. Should continue to rise but not at the rate it did last year.
– Listen to the interview for more including how will stocks, bonds, precious metals and Bitcoin do in 2018.