Landmark Capital CEO and financial guru, David Fischer, joins the Joe Messina show at the cusp of the end of the government shutdown. David weighs in on how much it cost the American people. Also Stocks and Gold are in a bull market, but for how long?
How Long Will Stocks and Gold Be in a Bull Market Together?
Listen to “The RealSide Show – Government Shutdown Over, Stocks and Gold Bullish!” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 17:50
– The US Government shutdown is over, costing the country @ 9 to 10 million dollars.
– Short term reprieve until February 9th.
– Congress will have to pass 12 bills April 1st in order for the budget to be in place by October.
– They haven’t successfully passed a complete budget in 20 years.
– We’ll run out of money in April if they keep trying to kick the can down the road.
– For more including details on how strong the stock and gold markets are, listen to the interview.