David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital joins TD Ameritrade, Futures with Lichtenstein & Hincks for another exciting interview. Gold has been in a pattern in the past 3 years, mostly positive. There is a 90% chance we will have rate hike in June, 64% chance in September, and a 32% chance in December. David also discusses the TD Ameritrade IMX and how he uses it. The Dollar is moving up and President Trump is doing everything he can, this could be the reason why Gold is not moving up as expected.
How is gold in the market performing currently?
Show notes –
– Gold has been in a pattern between 13.10 and 13.56 in the indexes for about 3 years.
– JP Morgan released a poll with a % of its wealthiest investors with 70 % of them saying we are going to have a recession in 2020.
– David explains why he likes the TD Ameritrade IMX because there is no emotion involved in it.
– The market is at a very unique place, being driven by a lot of different commodities.
– David predicts that The Dollar will reach a 93 value.