David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital and Financial Expert, visits with Kevin McCullough to discuss the future of US Treasuries and why forecasts are looking grim. Also he gives details on his latest white paper, the important Financial Survival Guide with tips on how to survive the economic chaos that will happen in the near future.
Why are US Treasuries in Trouble?
Listen to “The Kevin McCullough Show – US Treasuries are In Big Trouble” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 12:45
– Morgan Stanley said the United States has only had a taste of the potential damage from higher bond yields.
– Goldman Sachs said don’t buy into the dip regime and that it is over.
– 70% of those polled in a Bank of America survery said that the global economy is in its late cycles.
– Trader Paul Trudor said he would rather hold hot coals than US Treasuries.
– There is a 1.16 Trillion Dollar US Treasury shortfall.
– For more, listen to the full interview.
Listen to why China is Dumping US Treasuries for Gold – Click Here!