The Real Side with Joe Messina is here, with your guest David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital. Joe starts off by asking David to recap on what the FED is going to do with raising rates, and where our national debt will be. While our debt is growing, we have the world backing away from holding our debt. This only perpetuates the problem, because the spending to income ratio is off. More and more financial experts are saying that a recession in 2020 is coming as the market becomes more unstable, and David also discusses what is causing oil prices to rise.
A recession in 2020 is coming and financial experts are saying to prepare.
To listen to the full episode, click here.
Show Notes –
– There is more spending than income coming in, so our debt to GDP ratio is at 100%
– We have tripled our debt in one year, and projections are showing it to continue.
– Wages are deflating and not keeping up with interest rates for the cost to build homes.
– Crude oil is at 72 dollars a barrel due to talk of sanctions put on Iran.
– A recession in 2019 or 2020 is just about certain in these years coming up.