The Real Side With Joe Messina is here with David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital for another exciting segment. Volume in the market is down right now because of three things: tariffs, the FED unwinding the balance sheet, and foreign and domestic money flow into the market.
The Trade War is here with China, and it is official!
To listen to the full episode, click here.
Show Notes –
– Manufacturing is still the largest sector in the American economy.
– The more products we manufacture and sell to other countries, the better our economy does.
– David Explains that nobody wins in a trade war, but that there are certain necessities for doing it.
– The World Trade Organization (WTO) is supposed to be regulating this, but they aren’t doing their job, which is why Trump is tackling it.
– The FED has to unwind the balance sheet and it is going to affect the market in the year to come with a possible recession