David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital joins The Steve Noble Show for the first Monday of the Month with a full segment. The Treasury made a historic announcement that they will need to create a debt or borrow money, estimated 769 billion dollars for the second half of the year. David explains that why this is not a huge deal in the news and the government because they haven’t fully felt the brunt of it.
769 Billion Dollars borrowed will only create more debt and higher rates.
Show notes –
– Rates will continue to rise and as the FED continues to do this will affect many businesses.
– David continues to talk about that the rates being raised and the FED creating money, will lead to a recession.
– China is talking about responding to President Trump possibly putting 200 billion dollars on tariffs.
– The trade deficit has risen 100 billion dollars since tariffs.
– For every one job that was saved due to tariffs, 5 were lost according to leading analyst.