David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital, visits with Kevin McCullough to discuss the plans President Trump has to promote trade tariffs on steel and other imported metals. Listen to the interview to find out what potential effects this might have on the economy and more.
President Trump to Impose Trade Tariffs on Steel, Aluminum, & other Imported Metals
Listen to “Kevin McCullough Show – Trump to Impose Trade Tariffs on Steel, Aluminum, & other Imported Metals” on Spreaker.
– News of tariffs are throwing the markets into a yo yo effect.
– Larry Kudlow is stating that there is nothing that proves this will help the economy.
– This could be a defense measure as we are heavily dependent on China for these metals and could run into trouble if we are in conflicts with North Korea and Iran.
– President Trump is making a big push for trade.
– Our biggest ally to the north, Canada will become a trade enemy since we currently get most of our steel from them.
– For more on the Fed unwinding their balance sheet and the national debt, listen to the full interview.