Financial expert and Landmark Capital CEO, David Fischer, visits with Steve Noble to discuss various financial topics including how to protect yourself in a volatile market. David thinks things will be up and down for most of this year with us potentially reaching crisis level next year.
How to protect yourself in a volatile market
Listen to “Called 2 Action – How to Protect Yourself in a Volatile Market” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 30:30
– David thinks we’re not in a crisis yet, but we will reach one eventually. Probably not this year though.
– The Fed is unwinding their 4.5 trillion dollar balance sheet which consists of 2 products: US Treasuries (2.4 Trillion) and mortgage backed securities (@ 1.8 Trillion). They plan on doing this over the next 2 years. They started this last month and this is what caused the turmoil in the market.
– Dennis Gartman said on Fox News to get a 1/3 to 1/2 of your money out of the market and leave it in cash for a year.
– David said this is unheard of from investors like Dennis Gartman.
– Investors are telling people to buy Gold to protect themselves from inflation.