Financial Analyst expert, David Fischer joins Kevin McCullough for a Money Monday to get you caught up on your economic news. David says that there are 4 major things in the market right now in this season. With earnings and stocks happening last week and this week, investors are looking at the 10 year yield mark wondering if it will hit 3% or stay where it is. Kevin asks David why inflation hits and what is going to happen to follow it.
Inflation has had its toll on the markets this quarter!
To listen to the full episode click here!
Show Notes –
– The Fed is hitting their target of 2% inflation. As a result the Treasury note has gone down to 2.904%.
– We are in a fear controlled market in today’s environment. Meaning, we are not spending and making as much as we should be.
– The U.S. and China are trying to come to come to an agreement for the Tariffs very soon.
– More and more very respected financial analyst are coming out and saying we are due for a recession in the next year.
– David has updated his whitepaper for his financial survival pack. Give David and his team a call today!
– Gold is up 3% YTD and stocks are down 1% YTD.