David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital, joins Kevin McCullough as a featured guest on his radio show. As a financial expert, David gives his thoughts on the unprecidented amounts of corporate buybacks happening in the stock market and what that means for the DOW. Also, Fed Chairman Jerome Powell is set to speak before Congress to discuss the Fed unwinding their balance sheet.
Fed Chairman Jerome Powell Set to Speak Before Congress
Listen to “Kevin McCullough Show – Fed Chairman Powell Set to Speak Before Congress” on Spreaker.
– National tragedies such as the Florida school shooting tend to overshadow economic developments understandably.
– Corporate buybacks of stocks are already more than double what they were last year.
– This means individual shareholders are selling, not buying stocks. Looks to indicate the end of the rally.
– Fed chairman Powell is set to speak before Congress. Expected to talk about the Fed unwinding their balance sheet and how the market is or is not able to absord the pressure of the unwinding. He is also expected to criticize Congress for their unsustainable overspending.
– For more including information on how to get the newest Financial Survival Guide, listen to the interview.