Landmark Capital CEO and Financial Expert, David Fischer, visits the Kevin McCullough show. David gives a brief federal budget synopsis, gives his opinion on the new Fed chair Jerome Powell and what he thinks the Fed’s plans are with the new chairman in place.
More on Jerome Powell and the Federal Budget making its way through Congress
David Appears @ 38:00
– Proposed budget will cut 1.5 trillion in tax revenue over 10 years
– Middle income tax bracket will get on average $4,000 in tax breaks.
– Senators and House Members aren’t far apart on the issues.
– Jerome Powell is the new Fed Chairman. David thinks he’ll do well. Served on the board of governors since 2012. Supported Janet Yellen. David thinks he lacks a solid background in economics.
– David thinks more quantitate easing in the future.
– Thoughts on Trump’s statements about Saudi Aramco.
With increasing debt, a devaluing Dollar, and unstable economy, it’s more important now than ever to diversify your assets.