Once again David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital joins Kevin McCullough to discuss the latest on trade tariffs on steel and other imports imposed by President Trump. Also, it was announced that Larry Kudlow will be the new economic advisor to President Trump.
Larry Kudlow to Become New Economic Advisor to Trump
Listen to “The Kevin McCullough Show – Larry Kudlow to Become New Economic Advisor for Trump” on Spreaker.
– Donald Trump announces tariffs on steel and other imported metals.
– David says this will help the decrease the trade deficit.
– Thinks the rhetoric is overblowing the negative impact of the tariffs.
– Larry Kudlow is a great choice for President Trump’s new economic advisor. Former Reagan guy.
– David thinks the markets are in the euphoria stage, which is the 4th stage of a bull market. Says we’re due for a 40% correction.