Financial Expert and CEO of Landmark Capital David Fischer joins Kevin McCullough to discuss what has been going on in the previous week. David has a new contest between now and July 4th. You can win a Gold coin, that’s an 1876 San Francisco Au58 Gold Coin. The winner will be announced July 6th. David also discusses what is happening in the market and how rocky it has been this year. They also speculate on what will happen when trade tariffs come into play.
Will Tariffs cause volatility in the market?
Show Notes –
– The Gold Coin is a 100-year celebration of the Declaration of Independence.
– The Coin is called the Liberty Coin.
– The Gold that was mined for the first time in Sanfransico, was used to make and minted this coin.
– Facebook Claims they did not do enough against privacy scandals. Terrible for stocks.
– A tariff is simply a tax on products coming into a country.
– China’s new currency launch is a huge dent in our economy for the United States.