David Fischer makes his weekly appearance on The Real Side as he discusses the GOP Tax Bill that is now headed to conference. While the bill is far from reaching President Trump’s office to be signed, it has reached the next step where the House and Senate will attempt to hash out their differences. Meanwhile, the Bond markets look to be in serious trouble as the 3rd largest sell off ever happened just last week.
Can Congress Come Together on the GOP Tax Bill?
Listen to “The Real Side – Senate and House Headed to Conference Over Tax Bill” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 138:05
– David touches on the roots of Thanksgiving as a holiday in the United States.
– While the House passed the Tax Plan, the Senate and House need to conference to reconcile their differences.
– As it stands, it will be a 1.5 Trillion dollar cut for businesses.
– The bill is unclear if it will benefit the average American.
– Steve Forbes said the bill is not what President Trump campaigned on.
– There is a $4,000 tax break. However, there will be no more medical, adoption, electric motor vehicle, tax preparer, moving expenses, student loan interest, and theft deductions.
– Benefits the wealthy.
– If they add pass thru’s for LLC’s, it should really stimulate the economy.
– The previous week was the 3rd largest sell off in the Bond market ever.