David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital joins Joe Messina on The Real Side. The rollercoaster ride continues in the markets as indexes continue to drop and rise with huge numbers. David thinks that we could even have a bigger rollercoaster ride in 2019 than we have had so far in 2018. The FED unwinding their balance sheet and what China is or is not doing are the two main topics of this year and will continue to be. Negotiations on tariffs could also be happening soon. David and Joe discuss this and much more.
Negotiations on Tariffs will have a big effect on the markets
For the Full episode click here!
Show Notes –
– The DOW was down 500 points and is now up 200 points last week.
– This type of behavior is expected to continue through 2019.
– President Trump has been singling out Amazon, as a big problem to the market.
– The New Currency, Petro-Yuan, has been having a big effect on the indexes.
– David says that there will be a single digit increase in equity markets.
– Park some of your money in foreign stocks if you feel that this year has been too unsteady.