David Fischer, a financial analyst expert, joins Joe Messina on The Real Side. The markets are hot right now and the reason being is Warren Buffet. He just came out and said he bought 75 billion shares of Apple, as a result of that the company has hit a high all time in profit. This alone is bringing the markets up and we wouldn’t have seen the DOW up if it were not because of it. David gives us an update on what is happening with the tariff situation with China, and of course a stock market update of this week.
Warren Buffet saves the day!
To listen to the full show, click here!
Show notes –
– Apple shows an all-time of high of $183 million first-quarter profit.
– Warren Buffet has added to his existing shares of 165 million.
– Apple is now the largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway
– China has been stealing and remaking our technology and selling it causing huge issues between our countries.
– President Trump is putting forth a bill by 2019 to help alleviate this issue.
– Naguib Sawiris, the 2nd richest man in Egypt put half of his net worth into gold!